Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing....

So, I told you in the last post that we had a name picked out, but that I couldn't reveal it because it would be TOO MUCH FUN for 1 post!! So, here is the next post... We have decided on the name...


We LOVE it!! Just different enough, but not too different that people think it's weird!! We don't have a middle name yet-- have it narrowed down to a couple, but haven't decided for sure... so we will keep you posted on that.

I have been feeling pretty good overall... mornings are definitely still hard, but work has been flexible, so I go in a little later and stay a little later. Works well for me! :)

Well, I have had a couple of requests to see my belly... but there is still not much to show. Below is me at almost 17 weeks! (Please excuse the dusty mirror... The flash made it look WAY worse than it really is!! Ha!)


Hope you guys have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. im SO excited for you that you're having a baby girl!! and trust me...the belly will come. it'll come and be exciting and big and than it'll get bigger and bigger and bigger and just when you think you can't get any bigger it'll be time to have your precious baby in your arms for the first time :)
    ~brittany stephenson

    ReplyDelete