Friday, January 14, 2011

Office Surprise Party

A girl can't ask for a better company to work for than Fellowship Associates!  Yesterday, they surprised me with a baby shower and lunch!  It was so much fun!  I know that my co-workers went out of their way to make this day so special!  Their prayers and support for me, Damon, and Collins is so overwhelming!  I feel so loved and so appreciate-- and especially after coming from a place several years ago where I didn't feel that at all... WOW!  What a difference! God is so good!  Below are some pictures from the party!  We got several clothing items, diapers, and a gift card to put towards whatever big item we don't get!! :) YEAH!

SURPRISE! :)


Me with all the gifts!


Opening all the fun surprises! :)


Pink ruffle bootie pants-- a girl can't live without these!


One of the cutest onsies EVER!!


The best girls to work with!  Rebekah, Sandra, Ann, and Rachel


Reading all the sweet notes from the group! :)


The whole office!! (Minus Rachel because she got stuck taking the picture!)


I mean seriously, what betters bosses could a girl ask for?!  Thanks Fellowship Associates!! Love you all!

1 comment: