Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby Shower

Warning:  This post has nothing to do with our Christmas... that will have to come later because I have been meaning to post some pictures from my first baby shower for awhile now, but I just now got them off my sister's camera!

It was a WONDERFUL time with LOTS of friends! It was put on by some of my mom's best friends!  Damon and I feel truly truly blessed... it is hard to believe that we got so much stuff... and yet there is so much still needed!! AH! WHO KNEW?!  Some key items that we received this time around... a diaper genie, pack n play, toddler car seat, diaper bag, video monitor system, and MUCH MUCH more!!

Below are some pictures of the fun times! :)

The lovely hostesses (minus Ann) and me!


The diaper bag of all diaper bags!  And yes, you should be VERY jealous!! :)


The car seat!! :)  YEAH!


Me with all the gifts! :)


Friends since 3rd grade!! My life wouldn't be the same without her!! Love you, Sarah! :)


My small group!  I have been with some of these girls since they were 5 years old!! I can't believe that they are now old enough to baby-sit my little girl! AH!


My sisters and mom... Erica (Landon's fiancee), mom, me, Abby, Jordan, and Kathrine ("adopted" sister)! :)


My beautiful mom and me!  Isn't she just GORGEOUS?!


My sisters!  Love them! :)


One of my very best friends, Magen, and her little girl, Audrey!! So excited that she will be adding a baby boy to the mix in May!! I don't know what I would do without her sweet friendship over the last several years! (not one of the best pictures of me, but definitely cute of the two of them!)


There are about 25 more photos that I could add, but it might be a little overkill! :)  Again, thanks to EVERYONE who helped and sent gifts... it was so special!

We had a check up last week and baby girl is still looking great!  He said that she is about 4lbs and 10ozs already... and her feet are 2.5in....with 8 weeks left to go, she could be a big baby girl... probably close to 9lbs or so... LORD, PLEASE LET ME GO EARLY!! Hah!  My momma was able to go with me to the last ultrasound, which was so fun, except for Collins decide to get shy on us and didn't want to show her face, feet or anything... She was just all curled up and my normally very active child, didn't want to move!  The doc did say that she had chubby little cheeks and lots of hair!! :)  I can't wait to see it when she enters this world!!  After the pre-labor earlier, we are hoping hat she stays put for at least 3 more weeks (hopefully a little longer)!

I mean, after a shower like that, how can you not feel truly blessed?!  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! I will post more on that later!!  Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment