Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Weekend

This weekend has been so much fun!! To start off, Damon got me a Blackberry Pink Pearl!! I LOVE IT!! We have had a blast setting everything up on it!! Last night, my sister came into town for the weekend with her friend, Ashleigh. We all had dinner together last night- STEAK! :) Woohoo!! Today was great fun as well! :) Damon and I got to sleep in a little (though he always gets up before me!) and then we went out to lunch with Lisa Benedict-- a friend from Friday Harbor (who now lives in Branson) and a friend that I had yet to meet! We had TONS of fun and it is always great to meet new friends! Damon then drove around down town Little Rock with her while I went to a movie with my family. We went to see New In Town... and oh boy did I LOVE it!! Haha! Talk about what it is like hanging out with my family when you are from the south!! I highly recommend seeing it! You will get some good laughs out of it- yeah, you betcha will there! Well, I know that this is short, but I have a hubby who is anxious for me to watch the Gonzaga Bulldogs defeat the Memphis Tigers right now!! Until later...

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindz, what is a Blackberry pink pearl? Is that another name for a cell phone?

    ReplyDelete