Monday, February 2, 2009

Job Search

As I sit at the computer, I am a little... what's the word... I guess discouraged would work. I mean, I am supposed to be looking for a new job, but I have been looking for the last 2+ weeks and I am just sick of it! I know that God has a special place for me somewhere, but I wish that He would just let it be known where exactly that place is. Seriously, I have probably applied to 30 or more jobs... and people don't call back hardly EVER! I mean, don't put it on your website or in the newspaper if you don't need someone... or at least have the decency to call anyone back! The other part of this is, the longer I have to wait, the more frustrated I get with Ink... I worked so hard there and because the owner is scared and can't talk to my dad because I work with him, I suffer. And then to have both owners walk out the back door on my last day to avoid seeing me and saying good-bye... STUPID! Grr ... It get's my blood pressure rising just thinking about it. Anyways, all this to say that I am just sick of job hunting and really just wish that I could start a new job that I love. Pray that I have patience. I know our God is good and I really do believe that He has place for me... I just need to be patient and persistant in figuring out where and when that is. In the meantime, I will just enjoy being at home and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment