Wednesday, February 11, 2009

JOB!

Well, I FINALLY have a job!! I am really excited about it and feel like God just opened all the right doors to get to this place! Even the timing was perfect, we literally had enough money to make it through mid-February and I start February 17! It is at Sephora- which is about to open up in the mall here!! It will start out as part time, but they believe that I will move to Assistant Manager and full time within a short time as they think they projected their sales lower than what they will actually do! I mean, make-up, hair, and all that is RIGHT up my alley!! I think I will love it!! I start 6 weeks of training and store opening next week. Please pray that I fall into place their easily and that God continues to open up the right doors for me to move to full time and Assistant Manager!! Woohoo!!

I am excited about this for another reason as well, because we get to finally look at houses!! I can't wait to own our own place and decorate- oh what fun!! The next step- KIDS!! Haha!! Although I think that is probably still a little ways away! :) Our God is so good at providing for us-- just when we are getting so discouraged! Thanks for all the prayers you guys have said on our behalf!! It is much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey! So excited to have found your blog! Congratulations on the new job! You'll have to keep updating because I'm excited to hear about it. It'll be fun to "keep up" with ya'll in another way. Much love from NW Arkansas! :)

    ReplyDelete