Sunday, October 3, 2010

Emotions and Crafts

Talk about emotions running high... today, I had a total freak out moment! I hadn't felt Collins move ALL morning! And usually she kicks and kicks come about 10:00am... I was about in tears at church because I got so worried. So, when I got home, I did some google searching and found out that it TOTALLY normal when you are only 20 weeks... Geez, someone should tell us first time moms that! Anyways, I still didn't feel her most of the day, but prayed for peace because I was trusting that everything was just fine... and it is! She has been kicking all night! :) YEAH! Next time, I will know not to freak... learning moment!

My belly has definitely been expanding... still not too big, but definitely to a place where I can tell that I am pregnant (as opposed to just looking like I had gained a belly)! Below is a current picture!


On another note, I have been feeling crafty again... See, I just LOVE fall! And this weather got me in the mood to get all my fall decor out... and make some new! Below is what I made today. A fall wreath-- and it was definitely easier than it looks!


Next craft project? Fall painting... to be done later because NOT ONE THING I needed for it was on sale at Hobby Lobby and I have a really hard time paying full price there! Does anyone else have that same problem?!

Well, as you can tell, for this pregnant mama, it is way past my bed time! So, I am off! Night!

1 comment:

  1. Okay first of all u are SO cute and precious!!! & second, I refuse to every pay full price for anything at hobby lobby!! I will say I've let my guard down at michaels though...darnit!
    Give Collins a little love pat for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete