Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures

I told you they would be coming soon-- so here you go!! :)

Master Bedroom-- I LOVE the new bedding! :)












The Bed...














New Shower Curtain

















Living Room- Upstairs... Pretty much new everything!










New Couch, New Lamp, New Art











New Chairs (my absolute FAVORITE!)









Most of this we had-- other than the bamboo thing in the corner-- which I think is really cool!











Laundry... Told you my "artsy/crafty" side was coming out lately!














Continued improvements downstairs... still haven't gotten to the intimidating shelves!


New art-- I had to convince Damon that these were really cool!! I LOVE THEM!
Mark's Room-- one of the roomies-- we have been working on his room as well!
Brian's Room-- other roomie-- Mark and I did this room as well (minus the plants).
Well, now you have seen most of the house... all decorated!! I know that it will be continued work-- as I will find more I like and things I want to do-- and eventually a baby's room! :) Hehe! That's it for now though! Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment